Monday, July 28, 2014

The Tussle



In a second of a first today upon return to the outside breathe two hummingbirds warred,
so quick about the noise they squawked at one another darting as the talked in speedy beaks,
across the space in front of me I laughed at their display of argue to enjoy the lead at caught.

So fast they are to beetle about from limb to sky to over boughs as reverse brought on a whole new gear,
the shifts that these birds possess is simply life at it's best to show you how to move about,
the furious display whopped to the side of the hillside where I stayed upon the watchful view.

In the end one sat down on the slope to be while the other flew to a near by tree,
in that instant silent came as I thought who did say the how was shown to be the rein,
halting just to think not strain I wondered why the fighty spite to just be prodded to sit tight.

Regarding venture learn to life that one must be the bigger light in the show of outdoor night,
the mind must say I mad to flight and know go do yourself a fright find your voice than behave,
this is me & that is you all together I'll still just prove that opinions are conversates in hello or just for sake!!

So glad I am to witness truth through the actual  face to booth of the nature in a sooth,
the facts all add to my real glad that animals at least appreciate it takes two in staying straight,
the sort of remind that humans lost in the touching of the loss 'cause cell phones don't cuddle-up!!

In this brief envelope I send a free to those that show holding real not dialing spokes,
its the wheels that drive some folks to cruise the roads and say hello asking how you doing choke,
for it's been so long since people spake the warmth is colder than the break!!

Sketching Real Lives

No comments: