Monday, July 28, 2014

Infinities Eternal Accent ~ James Blunt True Flame



I enjoy so much that James Blunt is in the World on Tour singing away each and every day,
the sight of such a hard and working Man that brings his heart to the stage for public do,
great favor to the spice he has brought to my life for it is in the mystery that I know he is nice!!

The tease that I interest is the peppering of salt to the taste I know he must carry in all,
the dream of the finish in the race of the stall his Mind is a grand piano to call.

He has been through a ton in his life it seems maul for he sings of these things that should interest,
the breath that it takes to be humorous too is the Man I would like to guide me in roots,
for the know from me is that he is much better at lead in the Actions on Earth he trembles my knees!!

Just to be aware of the value in a care in actual I am kind not to blow my big find,
for he is the stage of the greatest appeal exampling ways to just continue reveal,
the stand that smiles in the grace of the style I would fall to my floor should he had said door!!

A strange sort of feeling to be held within core the balance of nature or the origin of lore,
the print in the lyrics to the guitar in a score the orders that kept more men from deplore,
the questions he answers without swinging the sword to the quick of the feat of tweeting the bird!!

Challenge for intelligence I bow to the Man 'cause in the simple he's complex to my hand,
the measure of knighthood the tap on the shoulder reminders that life is more than a colder.

Cheers to the rivers that he has crossed with the bridge Captain of posed in the stance of the did,
bringing from distance a person who shifts from horror to the health of knowing exists.

Charges for perfect in songs that do ring to the ever in lasting of the mounting in leans,
the eye that does see in the heat of the stings must surely be wiser than this little Being.

Muster his brilliance to the gifts he bestows the open in venue to the crowds that seek prose,
prompting the Mind in the Study of Lines the capture of ability in the active of stings,
without the crisis of criticize the thing more he cares for the air of the theme!!

A broth to the thought that such can bring think as the river does run the brook says to drink,
not to discount the living in being a chaser of happiness in such a spring,
never do I see him angry of steam unless I breathe back into Times of the Deed.

Even at that the Care was a Read to the Importance of Delivery of the Principled in Scene,
if love was discipline and B.D.S.M. was it's tool in the real of this life,
I'd have to say there is nothing that I could say that would better in Me!!

Gold Rings Fires To the Flame  

No comments: