Monday, July 28, 2014

Go Live Life



Ask the Mind of Truth and the Thought is Certain,
to rival in the bounty of an Ancient attire,
for Thou hast brought forth the Amazing in Sync,
question the Measure and the Feather will Ink,
to the birth of an Age as Time is known,
in the Irons of Excellence the Walls are the link!!

Change is a Foot in the Print of a Sage,
busting out the Seer on Page,
in the Wilds of Zone roam to the process,
the church of the Gown no cloak to the Hood,
it is Just You and I whom stand as We should.

With the Realm of a Singer as a Dance to Romance,
tour the World and I'll hold your Lance!!

Triumph be strong for Every belongs,
to be Met with a Hug not a final gone wrong.

Stage of thee Reader be Wise to this Search,
for the global rebuke is not in Our lurch.

I love for the Set of a Twin in a Flame meeting,
the bitter in difference with Blooming the beaming,
facing the Now with a brightly in Star,
I say to James Blunt you are a Lover in a Charge!!

I mountain your frame to the heights of a Day,
from my like to Write and you're Spooning at Night!!


No comments: