Monday, July 28, 2014

Crayoning ~ James Blunt True Flame



I feel like a whining being in the over flowing Sesame Street longs,
like adding up the subs in an already syncing problem in the suppose.

The chest of pandering to the lust of desiring I wander in while talking,
as if to be in a state of breathe is a tad bit on the threatening side of Life.

The sentence spreads to the lead I just need a bit of cuddling up,
I am mooning over the top in the wierds of these days I can't quite get my head around.

The fact that I came with a message intact is backed by the rack I know,
the beast in me does like to See that the future and the pass does hold a need.

Forest the boom with an ever lasting pull to the Man that must be in control,
'cause I think I might have lost myself on the road to the prosed.

Now I wish upon a long to be the simple clearing strong a place to sit,
the sometimes fit I know I throw it is the evidence of the flowing Neats.

A terrible longing for a Man that is already engaged is an awful teach,
in the zipping find I'll spring the spine to let the star have his twilight right.

As many have passed me in the math of multiple lives I dear the path,
the learn is just to feel the burn that knights are Men and that is Tact,
to let go in the better of the show is an innocent speech in truths.

No comments: